Find out who owns the natural side of the page on your top keywords
This is Organic like you have never seen it before – find out what’s on the entire page of SERPs, not just organic, but local, shopping, blogs, news, videos, and much more. Learn your real rank – the way consumers see it. See what special features your listing has like a map or a stock quote:
- Competitor Rank Information
- See your rank plus every competitor’s organic, local, and shopping rank.
- Listing Content
- Get the listing text for you and your competitors including traits like: inline stock quotes, maps, video player, indents, reviews and ratings, sub-listings and more.
- Video and Image Rank
- Get video and image ranks plus listing content. Search Google, Yahoo, Bing, Youtube, and other video search result sites.
- Compare Organic to Paid Search
- Monitor yourself and your competitors’ page rank and listing copy on organic and paid search side-by-side in a single report.
- Paid Inclusion – Yahoo
- Find out which listings are paid inclusion along with rank and listing content.
- Section Position
- See the page position of each section of the SERP with all competitors, ranks, and listing content including: Local (map), Shopping, Video, Images, News, Blogs, Books, and more.
- View SERPs from countries, regions, states, and/or cities that you select around the world.
- Get screenshots of the actual SERP to see how the listings look first hand exactly as they appear on the page to consumers.