We now provide hotel owners and online travel agencies (OTAs) with insights on Google’s hotel listings module globally, including:
- Hotel room rates
- Listing copy, including rates & offers
- Advertiser share-of-voice
- Average ad rank
The data can be filtered for specific geo-targeted keywords, (e.g., Miami hotels), brands, locations, and even star ratings (e.g., only 3-star properties).
How Advertisers Can Use The Data
- Get much-needed visibility into Google’s new hotel listing module.
- Verify price parity for the same property across different sellers’ websites. Price parity is a requirement of many operator-OTA relationships but is often broken due the difficulties in monitoring thousands of constantly changing room rates.
- Identify opportunities to gain market share in hotel ads.
Get a Demo! Fill out the form on the right, or click here to learn more.