Thousands of Advertisers and Interactive Agencies Use The Search Monitor - Here's Why:
The keyword research gathered by The Search Monitor is based on each marketer's custom defined keyword list. Online marketers use the information to gain competitive advantage, ensure that brands are protected, maintain top ranks on their brand terms, and to prevent channel conflict between resellers, affiliates, and corporate marketing programs.
- Interactive Agencies
- Automate repetitive research reports like competitive landscape information, trademark bidding, and affiliate activities. Use real intelligence to support business development efforts geared toward winning new clients.
- Paid Search Managers
- Use ad copy reports to get the heads-up on competitive promotions. Protect brand bidding by monitoring your trademarks. Watch for competition from your own affiliate program.
- Multi-Market Local Advertisers
- Automate the monitoring of your position on local search results across multiple markets. Watch competitors' ad campaigns for unique geo-targeted promotions.
- Affiliate Managers & Compliance Teams
- Ensure affiliates are following the requirements of your affiliate program on search. Identify the strength of your competitors' affiliate programs on search. Ensure that claims and offers in ad copy are truthful and up-to-date.
- SEO Managers
- Get the competitive landscape on universal search results. Use the data to custom tailor your organic strategy around page layout including organic, shopping, video, and local results.
- Advertisers with Reseller Programs
- Watch resellers to ensure that rank rules, keyword restrictions, and geographic requirements are followed. Ensure that current promotions are running and old promotions have been removed.