10 Things You Never Knew About The Search Monitor
Jul 23, 2019 Affiliate Managers, Agencies, Marketing Teams Think you know The Search Monitor? Here are 10 things you may not know:
Want to learn even more about The Search Monitor?
- Before The Search Monitor, the Founders started KeywordMax in 2003. KeywordMax was the first bid management tool to automate keyword bidding based on financial goals like CPA and ROI.
- We have exclusive access to account teams and technologists at the major search engines.
- We are based in Orlando, Florida, but have team members across the country. From coast to coast, and everywhere in between.
- TSM CEO, Lori Weiman worked at Time Warner Cable as part of the team responsible for inventing on-demand television. You’re welcome
- We crawl search engines and websites as often as hourly in some cases, so you don’t have to.
- We capture data in more than 100 native languages.
- We can geo-target data by any country, state, metro area, city, even zipcode.
- We change our crawling technology weekly to adjust for the frequent, random, and often unexplained changes made by the search engines to how they serve ads.
- The Search Monitor has been helping advertisers monitor online ads for compliance violations since 2008.
- We have a team of in-house experts ready to support and innovate with each of our partners to make sure our platform meets their brand’s unique needs.