We've had a lot of interest in our new Display Ad Monitoring service
from retailers, manufacturers, agencies, and media companies since we launched earlier this year, so we created this video walk-through to show how it works.
The 3 minute demo shows you exactly how to monitor your industry's display ads to improve your own campaigns
- Display Types: Banners for desktop, mobile, and contextual networks
- Display Locations: Publisher sites, ad networks, mobile apps, etc.
- Display Metrics: Ad creatives, formats, ad networks, publishers, how they were bought, etc.
- Advertiser Demo: Where Patagonia.com's display ads run
- Publisher Demo: What display ads run on Wired.com
- Display Monitoring Applications: How advertisers and publishers use this data
Hopefully this provided a good overview of how the display ad monitoring service can help your marketing team. If you have further questions, check out our Display Ad Monitoring page
. You can also read our blog post showing display ads pulled from Patagonia.com
and a few things we learned.
To start monitoring and learning from display ads, please contact us
to subscribe to this service. The data is available through the same platform that provides insights on brand protection, paid search, organic results, shopping, and PLAs.
[link url="https://www.thesearchmonitor.com/contact-us/"]Contact Us About Display Monitoring[/link]