The Search Monitor is looking to hire an Account Manager with a strong background in search marketing to provide client support and consultation. The AM will be directly responsible for providing proactive consultative support to top-tier advertising agencies, affiliate networks, and directly to in-house search and affiliate marketing teams of search advertisers.
From our experience, successful candidates have previously had direct responsibility executing and managing search marketing and/or affiliate marketing campaigns. To be considered seriously for this role you must have prior experience managing search and/or affiliate marketing programs or experience working at a SAAS vendor in the search or affiliate marketing space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead client trainings of our platform and provide detailed assistance on how to use our platform to clients, their new hires, etc.
- Provide ongoing questions and answer assistance, as well as troubleshoot problems.
- Assist clients in analyzing reports, as well as create custom reports, charts, and pivot tables on request.
- Provide thorough product feedback to improve marketing, product, and sales efforts.
- Manage the customer relationship by strategically reviewing and recommending areas for improving their use or educating them on new features.
- BA/BS Required: Marketing/Business, English, Mathematics, Communications preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, search engine optimization and/or other internet marketing channels.
- Experience managing clients using related products in internet marketing, market research, search engine marketing and/or web analytics markets
- Ability to work from home while staying motivated, organized, and efficient.
- Experience supporting and/or as a user of SAAS services.
- A zest for using the internet as part of your day–to-day life is a must.
- Guru level knowledge of Microsoft Excel is helpful, including charts, data manipulation, and pivot tables.
- Capacity to work independently but still function within a team structure.
- Great communication skills including writing emails, speaking professionally on the phone, and communicating with a team.
- A knack for logical thinking or data analytics would set you apart.