We are The Search Monitor (www.thesearchmonitor.com), and since 2007 we have been providing competitive market research data to advertisers running online search campaigns, affiliate marketing programs, and online shopping campaigns worldwide. We are beloved by some of the world’s largest brands and agencies, who rely on our insights to power their global marketing campaigns. Headquartered in Orlando Florida, we seek a remote-working US-based Account Manager superstar to join our ranks and help deliver value and a great customer experience to Enterprise brands around the world.
As part of exciting growth in 2021 we are searching for a high-energy, driven Account Manager with a strong background in search, affiliate, SEO or SAAS marketing to provide client support and consultation. You will be directly responsible for providing proactive consultative support to top-tier advertising agencies, affiliate networks, and directly to in-house search and affiliate marketing teams of search advertisers. You’ll be a natural fit with our remote team, have direct responsibility executing and managing campaigns. You’ll love data, educating customers using powerful insights and take pride in processes, ultimately making a difference to your clients.
- Remote work from your own home
- Manage the customer relationship by strategically reviewing and recommending areas for improving their use or educating them on new features, releases and areas of real client value
- Lead client training of our platform and detailed assistance on best practice to stakeholder teams and new hires
- Provide ongoing Q&A assistance and actively troubleshoot client problems as they arise
- Assist clients in analyzing reports, create custom reports, charts, and pivot tables on request
- Provide thorough product feedback to improve marketing, product, and sales efforts
- Highly self-motivated, with a ‘get up and go’ attitude to work and challenges
- Coachable: you seek constant improvement and welcome change in a fast-paced working environment
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with Marketing/Business, English, Mathematics, Communications preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, search engine optimization and/or other SAAS business experience
- Experience managing clients using related products in internet marketing, market research, search engine marketing and/or web analytics markets
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel is helpful, including charts, data manipulation, and pivot tables
- Strong ability to articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Use initiative when challenged
- A knack for logical thinking or data analytics would set you apart
- Work from Home
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Flexible Vacation Schedule
- Potential to participate in company profit sharing
The Next Step
If this role and opportunity sounds like one you’d be interested in then please Apply via the Apply for this Position contact form.