We are The Search Monitor (www.thesearchmonitor.com), and since 2007 we have been providing competitive market research data to advertisers running online search campaigns, affiliate marketing programs, and online shopping campaigns worldwide. We are beloved by some of the world’s largest brands and agencies, who rely on our insights to power their global marketing campaigns. Headquartered in Orlando Florida, we seek a remote-working US-based sales superstar to join our ranks and take our message to targeted audiences in North America.
As part of exciting growth in 2021 we are searching for a high-energy, driven sales professional with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape to be our next Sales Development Representative (SDR). As a remote-working employee within the Sales team, you’ll find a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate in hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies to grow and drive revenue. You’ll be a natural fit, helping us drive meetings with prospective clients, qualifying opportunities, and hunting for the next opportunity.
As our SDR you will
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
- Engage with prospects and articulate the product in an effective manner
- Deliver highly relevant marketing content to prospects
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures
- Managed and qualify assigned inbound leads, using correct practices
- Maintain a positive mind-set irrespective of any challenging situations
- Provide accurate product information and solutions based upon prospect use cases
- Schedule meetings between the qualified prospects and an Account Executive
- Updating our CRM to ensure the team is working with consistent and accurate information
The requirements for this role are
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Evidence of overachievement
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Uses initiative when challenged
- Willingness to learn core technology tools
- Good time-management
- A passion for sales
In return we offer a highly competitive salary, attractive commission plan, healthcare benefits, flexible working and more.
If this role and opportunity sounds like one that is perfect for your then please apply with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.