The Search Monitor is looking to hire a Support Technician with a background in data analysis and experience working with developers to provide account management support. The Support Technician will be directly responsible for providing proactive consultative support by using GUI tools to browse data, troubleshoot system issues, and help Account Strategy Directors answer client’s technical questions.
Responsibilities and Desired Experience:
- Use GUI tools to browse database tables and investigate data questions;
- Generate standard and custom reports upon request;
- Systematically troubleshoot problems using process of elimination;
- Collaborate with Account Strategy Directors and Development team to solve data investigations and implement customized approaches to client’s business problems;
- Assist Account Strategy Directors with analyzing data, reporting, and/or system to troubleshoot problems and answer client questions;
- Manage multiple projects or investigations at the same time while staying on task and detailed;
- Ability to work from home while staying motivated, organized, and efficient.
- BA/BS Required;
- 1-3 years experience in analytical reporting, account management, or similar experience;
- Experience using related products in internet marketing, market research, search engine marketing and/or web analytics markets;
- Experience supporting and/or as a user of SAAS services like Salesforce, Google Adwords, Bing AdCenter, Zendesk, or similar;
- Inquisitive, learning mindset and have experience working through problems;
- Guru level knowledge of Microsoft Excel including charts, data manipulation, v-lookups, and pivot tables;
- Great communication skills including writing emails, speaking professionally on the phone, and communicating with a team;
- A knack for logical thinking or data analytics would set you apart.