9 New Year’s Resolutions for Search Marketers
As the new year quickly approaches, have you thought about the resolutions you should make when it comes to your online advertising? We have.
Here is a list to inspire you to make your 2020 resolutions. We would love to hear your resolutions and work with you to achieve them in 2020.
New Year’s Resolutions for Search Marketers:
- Plan to monitor your top competitors’ ad spend through Lighthouse
- Resolve to automate your workflow by setting up alerts and auto-submit trademark violations
- Commit to using one tool for all your Search Monitoring needs: SEM, SEO, PLA, Shopping, etc.
- Pledge to make sure you and your affiliate and partner stay in compliance with Federal Ad Regulations.
- Continue to track Average Rank (even though Google removed the metric) to gain added insight and a competitive edge above your competitors.
- Be proactive—not reactive—when it comes to protecting your brand online.
- Make this the year you use competitive intelligence to find new SEM opportunities.
- Integrate crawling data into your platform.