All of our packages come with the ability to geo-target search engine monitoring by ZIP, city, state, region, and country in every location. This includes global search engines such as Google, Bing, & Yahoo and local ones such as Baidu, Yandex, and Naver.
Why You Must Geo-Target Your Ad Monitoring
- Find advertisers that are displaying your trademarks in their ad copy, but only in certain markets. You’ll need this proof to submit to the engines for removal!
- Find affiliates who break your rules in select locations, such as where your office is not located (since they think you only check there)
- Identify resellers that are unauthorized to advertise in certain cities
- Learn how competitors change their offers and landing pages by geography
- Identify new countries to enter for paid search
Industries That Benefit From Geo-targeting
Industries that benefit the most from geo-targeting include localized retailers, telecom, travel, automotive, and finance.
For example, travel clients may want to learn about advertised room rates, OTA activity, or brand infringements per market serviced. Clients who work in cooperative search marketing scenarios with resellers and distributors can benefit from ensuring rank compliance and keyword/ad copy synchronization.
The Search Monitor uses thousands of IP addresses across the globe to simulate a user in a specific location. We can target any country, city, or region, and the language of the ad.
Want to learn more? Ask us for examples of how geo-targeting can help your vertical. Or, request a demo with your list of geographies. Request a Demo