What is Lighthouse?
gives you detailed click and spend data by vertical!
It provides historical paid search, organic search, and PLA statistics organized into vertical categories like Lodging, Apparel, Hobbies, Finance, etc. Clients receive insight into unlimited competitors across 1,200+ verticals across millions of keywords for Google and Bing.
Lighthouse™ is sold by the vertical at a starting price of $300/month per vertical. Platform licenses are available to all 1,239 vertical categories.
Data Consists Of
- Paid Search Statistics. Ad Spend, SOV, Clicks, CPC, CTR, Avg. Rank, reach, impression share, ad copy, and offers.
- Organic Search Statistics. Ranking, page share, & listing copy across universal search results including organic, local, hotel finder, news, videos, images, shopping, and more.
- Product Listing Ads Statistics. SOV, page share, product price, # of merchants, product descriptions, seller ratings & reviews, and PLA page placement
Learn More About Lighthouse
- BLOG: “Top 5 industry insights you can learn using Lighthouse”
- VIDEO: “How to improve SEM, SEO & PLA performance with Lighthouse by The Search Monitor”
- VIDEO: “How to defend Your PPC spend with Lighthouse by The Search Monitor”
- VIDEO: “How to improve prospecting using Lighthouse by The Search Monitor”
- Visit our Competitive Ad Intelligence overview page
Lighthouse for Travel
Hotels, Cruises, Resorts, Airlines, OTAs, and Auto Rentals have a unique need for geo-targeted information at the city level. Lighthouse for Travel specifically provides a unique data set across more than 200 popular US destinations with historical data on Ad Spend, SOV, Rank, Ad Copy, Clicks, & CPC.
Lighthouse for Travel also includes Hotel Finder listings that appear in organic search results, with daily rate results coming in Q1 2015.
See a Demo With Data & Reports on Your IndustryRequest a Demo
Posted in: Agencies, Marketing Teams, Monitoring & Capturing Data, Why Work With The Search Monitor