Display Ad Monitoring
Learn who is advertising & where on display & in-app mobile.
Display Ad Monitoring Highlights
- Monitored Media: Desktop banner ads, contextual ads like Google’s Content Network & in-app mobile.
- Vast Footprint: 150,000+ publishers, 60+ ad networks, & over 50,000 mobile apps worldwide. See full list
- Frequency & History: Daily monitoring, fast updates, and historical data
- Report Granularity: Segment data by media type, publisher, ad network, country, or advertiser
- Data Access: Web reports, Excel export or plugin, API, or FTP. Schedule reports & email to anyone
Stats for Advertisers
Get the inside track on your competition’s strategies to plan and buy advertising more efficiently.
- Ad Creatives: Get your competitors’ creatives including banner sizes and flash use. Quickly learn what works best.
- Traffic Sources: See which publishers and ad networks your competitors use.
- Affiliate IDs: Find publishers in your affiliate program and see how you are promoted.
- Affiliate Advertisers: Discover if your affiliates are using display. Are they direct linking to your website? Learn about direct linking
Stats for Publishers & Ad Networks
Boost ad sales by learning who works with different advertisers & publishers.
- Competitors’ Ad Sources: Uncover which advertisers & ad networks work with each publisher
- Ad Units: Discover the types of ad units most prominently used by your competition.
- Publishers: Build a list of publishers in each ad network.
- Affiliate IDs: Find out which affiliate programs your competitors have joined & the merchants promoted by those programs.
Mobile & display ad monitoring reporting includes:
- Granular Data: Drill down by publisher, advertiser, creative size, ad network, or country.
- Alerts & Scheduling: Create custom alerts and then design and save your own email templates. Email reports to anyone.
- Historical Reporting: Get historical data dating back several years.
- View & Download Ad Creatives: Easily pull ad creatives out of reports for editing.
- Display Ad Monitoring Data: Includes 160,000+ publishers, 65+ banner & contextual ad networks, and 17+ countries, including:
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- …and more added each month
- Mobile Ad Data. 65,000+ mobile applications, across these 9 countries:
- United Kingdom