Global coverage and geo-targeting leads to better monitoring in Travel.
TRAVEL MONITORING HIGHLIGHTS
- Monitored Media: SEM, SEO, Landing Pages, Twitter, Blogs, & Display Ads on Mobile & Desktop
- Vast Footprint: Worldwide, 9+ search engines, 150,000+ publishers, & thousands of mobile apps. See list
- Customized Keywords: Use your own list or our library containing 1,200+ verticals.
- Geo-Targeting: Configure the country, region, and/or city, worldwide, across 9+ search engines. See list
- Frequent Monitoring: Hourly crawling & real-time report updates available via web, API, or email.
SEM Compliance Monitoring for Travel
Monitor Affiliates and Competitors’ paid search ads and landing pages:
- Trademark Use on Search Engines: Detect use of your trademarks on brand, brand plus keywords, & in ad copy text. Learn about trademark monitoring.
- Rank Rules on Paid Search: Enforce co-operative rank bidding rules with affiliates and competitors. Learn about Super Affiliate strategies.
- Offer Compliance. Ensure that offers in ad copy text and on landing pages match authorized promotions.
Lighthouse SEM & SEO Monitoring
- Cross-Channel Reporting: Get SEM & SEO stats in a single report.
- Unlimited Competitors: Get reports on all competitors found advertising on your keywords.
- Rankings: See ranking trends on SEM & SEO listings over time.
- Market Visibility: Evaluate market share & page share trends.
- Ad Copy: View copy, landing pages, duration & impression share.
- Offers: Identify competitive offers in ad copy & on landing pages segmented by geo-target.
- Spend & Click Metrics: Get ad spend, CPC, clicks & CTR stats.
- Ad Spend Accuracy. ad spend data is a highly precise predictor of ad spend. Stats are computed using a mixture of real-time monitored data, click predictions from , and search engine computations. Learn about our precision data
- Benchmarks: See our Q4 2014 PPC Benchmark Guide for Travel
Reporting Features for Travel Advertisers
Reporting features include:
- Custom Reports & Charts: Use pre-defined reports or build your own. Use simple filters or build your own ‘if-then’ logic.
- Granular Data: Segment by vertical, groups of keywords, keyword, and competitors, or down to the hour and date of the crawl.
- Geo-targeting: Configure the country, region, and or city. Available worldwide across 9+ search engines. See full list
- Screenshots & Landing Pages: Get date & time-stamped screenshots of every search engine page & landing page.
- Alerts & Scheduling: Create custom alerts and then design and save your own email templates. Email reports to anyone.
- Advertiser Identification: Automatically identify advertisers by type, such as affiliate, partner, or competitor.
- Hot Competitors: Create custom groups to categorize advertisers. Examples include top competitors or resellers.
Helpful Resources for Travel Marketers
- Guide: PPC Benchmark Guide for Travel (Q4 2014)
- Our Blog: All posts on the Travel vertical
- Google Research Report: The 2013 Traveler
- Press Release: FTC cracking down on deceptive advertising practices of affiliates
Can we show you our travel data?
Give us a set of keywords, a URL, or one of our 56 travel sub-categories, and we’ll show what we monitor.
Request a Demo