Telecom advertisers need high-frequency, geo-targeted monitoring.
TELECOM MONITORING HIGHLIGHTS
- Monitored Media: SEM, SEO, and Landing Pages on Mobile & Desktop
- Geo-Targeting: Configure the country, region, and/or city, worldwide, across 9+ search engines. See list
- Frequent Monitoring: Hourly crawling & real-time alerts are available via web, API, or email.
- Report Granularity: Data segmented by unlimited competitors, keywords, or in keyword groups.
SEM Compliance Monitoring for Telecom
Monitor Resellers and Competitors’ paid search ads and landing pages:
- Trademark Use on Search Engines: Detect use of your trademarks on brand, brand plus keywords, & in ad copy text. Learn about trademark monitoring.
- Rank Rules on Paid Search: Enforce co-operative rank bidding rules with resellers and competitors. Learn about Super Affiliate strategies.
- Offer Compliance. Ensure that offers in ad copy text and on landing pages match authorized promotions.
SEM & SEO Intelligence
- Cross-Channel Reporting: Get SEM & SEO stats in a single report.
- Unlimited Competitors: Get reports on all competitors found advertising on your keywords.
- Rankings: See ranking trends on SEM & SEO listings over time.
- Market Visibility: Evaluate market share & page share trends.
- Ad Copy: View copy, landing pages, duration & impression share.
- Offers: Identify competitive offers in ad copy & on landing pages segmented by geo-target.
Reporting Features for Telecom
Reporting features include:
- Custom Reports & Charts: Use pre-defined reports or build your own. Use simple filters or build your own ‘if-then’ logic.
- Granular Data: Segment by vertical, groups of keywords, keyword, and competitors, or down to the hour and date of the crawl.
- Geo-targeting: Configure the country, region, and or city. Available worldwide across 9+ search engines. See full list
- Screenshots & Landing Pages: Get date & time-stamped screenshots of every search engine page & landing page.
- Alerts & Scheduling: Create custom alerts and then design and save your own email templates. Email reports to anyone.
- Advertiser Identification: Automatically identify advertisers by type, such as affiliate, partner, or competitor.
- Hot Competitors: Create custom groups to categorize advertisers. Examples include top competitors or resellers.
Helpful Resources for Telecom Marketers
Can we show you our telecom data?
Give us a set of keywords, a competitor’s website, or one of our 30 sub categories in Telecom, we’ll show what we monitor.
Request a Demo