Retail advertisers need powerful geo-targeting to stay ahead of competitors.
RETAIL MONITORING HIGHLIGHTS
- Monitored Media: SEM, SEO, Landing Pages, Twitter, Blogs, & Display Ads on Mobile & Desktop
- Vast Footprint: Worldwide, 9+ search engines, 150,000+ publishers, & thousands of mobile apps. See list
- Customized Keywords: Use your own list or our library containing 1,200+ verticals.
- Geo-Targeting: Configure the country, region, and/or city, worldwide, across 9+ search engines. See list
- Frequent Monitoring: Hourly crawling & real-time report updates available via web, API, or email.
- Report Granularity: Data segmented by verticals, unlimited competitors, keywords, or view data in raw form.
SEM Compliance Monitoring for Retail
Monitor Resellers and Competitors’ paid search ads and landing pages:
- Trademark Use on Search Engines: Detect use of your trademarks on brand, brand plus keywords, & in ad copy text. Learn about trademark monitoring.
- Rank Rules on Paid Search: Enforce co-operative rank bidding rules with resellers and competitors. Learn about Super Affiliate strategies.
- Offer Compliance. Ensure that offers in ad copy text and on landing pages match authorized promotions.
Lighthouse SEM & PLA Intelligence
- Cross-Channel Reporting: Get SEM, PLA, & SEO stats in a single report.
- Unlimited Competitors: Get reports on all competitors found advertising on your keywords.
- Rankings: See ranking trends on SEM & PLA listings over time.
- Market Visibility: Evaluate market share & page share trends.
- Ad Copy: View copy, landing pages, duration & impression share.
- SOV. See SOV as promoted via direct-to-consumer and reseller reach for your products.
- Spend & Click Metrics: Get ad spend, CPC, clicks & CTR stats.
- Ad Spend Accuracy. ad spend data is a highly precise predictor of ad spend. Stats are computed using a mixture of real-time monitored data, click predictions from , and search engine computations. Learn about our precision data.
- Benchmarks: See our PPC Benchmark Guide for Retail
Coupon, Offer & Content Monitoring
Our rules engine analyzes offers and compares the offer language against ‘if-then’ logic rules:
- Paid Search Ad Copy: Ensure correct offer language in paid search ads. Example: Can’t contain ‘free’ and ‘coupon’ together.
- Landing Page Content: Analyze landing pages for offer copy to ensure correct promo language. Can find and alert you if any string of text is found (ex: wrong slogan or product details)
- Special Offer Categories: Auto-tag offers found in paid search ads into categories like free shipping, sales, deals, and free products.
- Customize Rules: Create your own rules with must-have language, negative language, and expiration dates using easy rule statements & ‘if-then’ logic. Example: Must contain ‘APR’ and cash back values but can not say ‘mileage.’
- Publisher Lists: Provide your own list of publishers or allow the crawlers to auto-detect where offers are running.
Get the inside track on your competition’s strategies to plan and buy advertising more efficiently.
- Ad Creatives: Get your competitors’ creatives including banner sizes and flash use. Quickly learn what works best.
- Traffic Sources: See which publishers and ad networks your competitors use.
- Vast Reach: Includes 160,000+ publishers, 65+ banner & contextual ad networks, 15+ countries, & 65,000 mobile apps. See List.
Helpful Resources for Retail Marketers
Our Data In Action
- Guide: PPC Benchmarks for Retail Industry
- How apparel advertisers used search marketing at Sochi
- Which toy retailer topped the rank vs. frequency chart in SEM?
- Learning from Black Friday’s most popular retail offers
- Comparing market visibility between Walmart and Target
- What PPC offers did retailers run after the holidays?
- View All: See all blog posts for retail marketers
Can we show you our retail data?
Give us a set of keywords, a competitor’s website, or one of our 528 sub-categories in retail, we’ll show what we monitor.
Request a Demo