Close Icon

Get Started
Info Icon
Your contact details will be used for the following purposes:
  1. To provide you with the information and/or services you have requested through this form;
  2. To keep you informed about future things that we think are important and relevant to either our product, your brand, or the industry.

You can unsubscribe to our communications using the unsubscribe link provided in email communication.

A link to our privacy policy can be found in the footer of this website.

Tell us a little bit about your brand

  • We need this to send you info on next steps
  • To customize competitive brand monitoring

Trust and Security is Important to us!

This website uses advertising and analytics technologies (including cookies from your device) to measure advertising effectiveness and/or to improve the browsing experience.

By clicking 'Continue to Site', you consent to our use of advertising and analytics technologies (including cookies from your device).

Continue to Site
Exit to Privacy Policy

COMPLIANCE MONITORING

Monitor your affiliates,
resellers, and competitors

Get Started

See the data in action!
Info Icon
Your contact details will be used for the following purposes:
  1. To provide you with the information and/or services you have requested through this form;
  2. To keep you informed about future things that we think are impotant and relevant to either our product, your brand, or the industry.

You can unsubscribe to our communications using the unsubscribe link provided in email communication.

A link to our privacy policy can be found in the footer of this website.

  • Mobile & Desktop Ads:  Monitor search engines, landing pages, and display networks. See full list
  • Frequent Monitoring:  Ads are monitored hourly every day of the year.
  • Alerts:  Automatically get notified of compliance issues via email.
  • Vast Footprint:  Worldwide monitoring, in native  languages, across 9+ search engines and 150,000 publishers.
  • Customizable Rules:  Customize detection rules to fit your program. Choose our pre-set rules or your own.
  • 35,000 Profiles:  Get risk profiles on over 35,000 affiliates, store contacts and notes.
  • SmartCrawler™:  SmartCrawler is our unique crawl engine that auto-adds new keywords to your monitoring campaigns and adjusts the crawl rate based on detected violations.
Country Picker

CONFIGURABLE GEO SETTINGS

You configure crawling the way that you want it:

  • Select from 166 countries and 150+ languages
  • Select nationwide or individual cities and regions

If your business is local, you will need configurable geography settings.

grubhub logo 1800 Flowers Logo Dell Logo marriot-logo Ogilvy Logo Under Armour Logo Merkle Logo Affiliate Traction Logo

FIRE OFF COMPLAINTS

Submit complaints to search engines, competitors, and affiliates using:

  • Screenshots:  Date/time stamped screenshots.
  • Alerts:  Configure daily, weekly, or monthly alerts.
  • Compliance Emails:  Auto-populate your email addresses.
  • Complaint History:  Easily access complaints from a simple report.
  • Email Templates:  Design and store email templates for future use.
Feature Fire Off Complaints

WHY SHOULD YOU MONITOR?

It’s more expensive not to monitor! Consider these stats from our data:

  • 12% of your clicks are lost to competitors who advertise on your branded search keywords
  • CPCs are 10x higher on branded terms now than they were 4 years ago due to competition
  • 72% of affiliates comply but the remaining 28% do not. Many knowingly practice affiliate fraud
  • The new world of mobile in-app ads is still the wild west. Your partners are driving business through this channel un-watched
  • Retailers lose hundreds of thousands of dollars when publishers promote expired promo codes.
Request a demo
Graduation Cap Icon

SUPPORT

We’re there for you when you need help with the tools or data.

Receive onboarding and ongoing support via phone, email, chat, videos, best practice guides, and webinars.

Take advantage of set-up resources when you first begin.

Access our Help Center including how-to videos, FAQs, and other training materials.

Contact us via phone, email or live chat

Contact Us